Toronto City Hall Wedding Chambers & Officiants

Welcome to Ministerial Associates in Toronto City Hall

Your wedding is a special event in your life. Wherever you choose to be married, we will make your wedding a memorable occasion.
You might envision a simple occasion with just your two witnesses, or maybe an elaborate affair with family and friends.
Your ceremony may be held at the Toronto Civic Wedding Chambers in Toronto City Hall, or at a location of your choice.
Our carefully selected officiants are licenced, experienced and professional.

C IMG_2239

Wedding Chambers

Our wedding chambers offer a memorable experience if you're looking to get married at Toronto City Hall.

Guests throwing rose petals on bride and groom

Wedding Officiants

Our wedding officiants can come to a location of your choice. Perfect for couples that  already have a place in mind.


Book Today!

If you're ready to make a reservation, click below to get in touch with us. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Our wedding officiants come to your location!

Need Help Choosing Locations?

The City of Toronto offers many unique locations for ceremonies. City Parks, Gardens and indoor Conservatories can be rented for your ceremony and for your wedding day photography sessions. Information about permits for these locations are available at

Museums and Cultural Centre locations can be rented for ceremonies and some will accommodate your plans for a reception. For Information on renting these locations visit

Civic Centre Chambers offer lovely spaces for your marriage ceremony. Information about the locations, including room size and seating, is available online. Availability of the Civic Centres can be viewed and booked online at